How to Reset My Netbook?
Are you a netbook user? Then it seems that you have gone for the handiest choice. Netbooks are smaller than laptops and notebooks. If you wish to restore the settings you can do it with a help from a professional technician because resetting a netbook can be a difficult task for normal users and if you have chosen the wrong settings there are chances for your systems to crash. So better do this with the help of a technician. Computers are valuable possessions. So we should preserve them with lots of care. Our maintenance will expand the life span of a computer.
HP netbooks come with built-in restoration options, giving users emergency access to tools such as Microsoft's System Restore, as well as more drastic troubleshooting options such as restoring the operating system to its original condition. Since the software already contains the backup of the operating system, users do not need to create one manually, and the software also includes an option for backing up personal information and files before restoration. The program is available as a boot option, so you can recover the operating system even if it will not start normally.
So what are the steps to restore a HP netbook?
- Restart the netbook
- Press the “Esc” button and then press the “F11” key.
- Select “System Recovery” option
- Wait until the HP Recovery Manager’s bar loads fully
- You have two options to choose. You can either choose “ Minimized Image Recovery” or “ System Recovery”
- In the next window you can either choose to move on without backup or with backup If you have chosen to backup you can view you files after the recovery.
- If you have plugged in any external devices unplug them and plug in your power cord. This is to continue the recovery process without any interruption.
- Click Next and wait for the recovery process to finish. Don’t interrupt the installation if you do then you will have to face the circumstances such as system failure or unable to boot error.
This process is only for a HP netbook. But it may differ for each laptop brands. So as mentioned earlier always get help from a professional technician rather than doing this yourself.
If you need to reset your netbook the best choice is to contact 247techies. We will rest your netbook and provide additional tech support services.