My Slow Computer
The tools and machineries we use will also determine how we are performing. If we are using a slow computer we will be experiencing low performance issues. In order to increase your computer’s performance you should take several actions.
If your computer is performing slowly the responding time will increase. If an application takes 2 or 3 minutes to respond we will get irritated. Computers have been created to make our work efficient. If they work slower than us then what’s the point in using them?
A perfect computer will increase your work’s productivity. Remember your PC can bring you fortunes. It depends on how you maintain and care for your PC. Most of the computer users don’t give importance to clean their computer. Even dust particles can lessen your PC’s performance. So don’t neglect even a small issue which can affect your PC.
So if you are a person mumbling “My slow computer is ruining my day” then immediately call 247techies. We will provide you perfect technical support. We also guarantee you an outstanding experience.
Here are some useful tips to increase performance of a slow computer,
- Defragment your hard disk to reduce fragmentation
- Use the disk cleanup tool to eradicate unnecessary files in your hard disk
- Use the Error checking utility to diagnose any errors in your hard disk
- Reduce the number of startup programs.
- Resolve your PC’s overheating problems
- Check that you have enough space in your hard disk.
- Don’t fill your desktop with icons. Delete the unnecessary icons and clean your desktop.
- If you have any unused or corrupted software installed in your PC then uninstall them
- Check via the internet that if you have the latest drivers installed (drivers may vary for different manufacturers)
- Install legitimate anti-virus guard and scan your PC for any possible security threats. Don’t forget to upgrade the version and update the virus database.
- If your computer has collapsed due to a critical error the best way is to start your PC in Safe mode and do a system restore. System restore doesn’t delete your music, documents and other files. It stores your PC to an earlier restore point.