How to Install Windows 7 for the 1st Time
Have you purchased a new computer? What operating system have you decided to install in it. Have you thought about installing Windows 7 operating system? Well then it’s a great choice. Windows 7 is user friendly and it provides a wide range of features which will enrich your user experience. Windows 7 is the latest operating system which was released by Microsoft. This operating system provides a wide range of facilities. If you wish to install Windows 7 operating system for the first time then better contact a technician for support.
Installing Windows 7 isn’t a huge task. But if isn’t done properly you will have to re-install it again and again. So what are the steps to install Windows 7 for the first time?
- Insert the Windows 7 Boot DVD
- When “Press any key to boot from CD or DVD”message appears on the black screen then Press any key.
- Wait for Windows to finish loading files. It is preparing for the setup process.
- Wait after the file loading process has finished you will see the Windows splash screen. Your installation process is about to start.
- Choose the Language to install, Time and currency format, and Keyboard or input method that you'd like to use in Windows 7.
- Click the Install button. It will start to install Windows 7
- Next you will see the User License Agreement. Check “I accept the license terms” and click Next.
- Next you will be asked to select from two options’ “upgrade” and “custom (advanced). Choose custom because it’s the first time you are installing it.
- In the next screen it will ask you where to install Windows 7. Select the hard disk if it isn’t a partitioned new system.
- Next the Windows 7 will continue installing. All you have to do is wait. Your computer might restart several times. Don’t panic!
- After the installation process is offer your PC will automatically restart within 10 seconds or you can restart it immediately after the installation.
- After restarting Windows 7 will take some time to load. It will update the registry settings.
If you have problems with windows 7 installing contact 247techies immediately for tech support service. 247techies will provide you an outstanding tech support service. Call us immediately. We are just a phone call away.