Why Google Apps Are Important To You
Look around you. The world’s moving too fast. And where are we? Are you aware about the new technologies around you? Technology will be useful to you in many ways. You have to update your knowledge so you can gain the most of it.
We've listened to many businesses share what's important to them in building and growing a healthy business. What we've found is that businesses are looking for a low-cost, reliable, and secure messaging and collaboration solution that supports their business rather than challenges it. If your business finds itself identifying with some of these challenges, then you might be interested in considering the Google Apps solution for your business.
Take a look at the business advantages of Google Apps that our customers have found out for themselves.
- Cost and resource-draining IT challenges, such as unreliable servers, setup and maintenance expenses, and operating a multi-OS environment
- Small email inboxes
- Virus attacks, Spam and phishing
- Compliance to internal and external policies
- Consumption of disk space
- Inefficient sharing and collaboration
How Google Apps solves these business challenges:
- Dramatically lowers your total cost of ownership with an annual $50 fee for each user account. No hidden maintenance or upgrade expenses - since Google hosts your data, we absorb those costs so that you don't have to.
- Boost employee productivity with 25GB of storage per user - your employees can focus on their work rather than on their email quota.
- Lean on our 99.9% service level agreement for email to make sure your business is up-and-running.
- Share information, don't send it. Real-time document editing cuts down the hassle of sending email attachments and version confusion.
- You're actually safer with Google Apps. Since your data is hosted on Google's reliable and redundant data centers, you can stop saving your corporate data on insecure devices, a leading cause of data security problems.
- Better message control over what comes in and what goes out of your company with Google Apps' message security and administrative management controls.
- Access anywhere, anytime you have an internet connection - whether on your mobile device, laptop, or computer in a multi-OS environment (PC, Mac, Linux).