Computer Run Faster
If you have chosen Windows 7 to experience a better performance and if still your PC isn’t responding to the change then what’s the use? But there are some ways to make your computer run faster. You can make some changes in Windows 7 and increase your PC’s speed. A fast computer will have a high performance. If your CPU usage is high that’s not a good sign. So can disable and enable some features in Windows 7 and enhance your PC’s performance. But we warn you! Don’t try this unless you are a computer geek. If you click something wrong you may end up with system failure.
Windows 7 is the latest version of Microsoft Windows operating system series. It provides a perfect GUI (Graphical User Interface) to the customers. Windows 7 has inbuilt features to enhance the user’s computing experience.
So how can you make your Windows 7 computer run faster?
- Reduce the number of startup processes
Type “msconfig” in “run” command box. Select the startup tab and uncheck the unwanted startup programs. But be sure that you don’t turn off the Windows system programs.
- If your computer system has more space to add RAM then add more RAM!
- Turn Off the search indexing options
Right click “My computer” and go to the “manage” option. Then click “Service and Applications” and then select services. Search for the “Windows Search” service and right click on it. Go to the properties. Give the startup type as disabled.
- Do disk defragmentation at least twice a month
Disk defragmentation reduces the amount of fragmentations in your file systems
- Change your power option settings
You can change the power options to maximum performance. But it will be a waste of power too.
- Use the Disk cleanup utility software
This utility cleans up the unwanted files, temporary internet files and etc.
- Scan Windows 7 for malware infections
Install an upgraded anti-malware version. Scan for malware infections and remove them.
- Try using the performance troubleshooter to detect and solve the performance issues
- If you have enabled desktop gadgets then disable it
- Turn off the Aero view ( If you still need the beautiful look then quit this option)
- Uninstall programs which you don’t use
247techies will make your Windows 7 computer run faster. We will enhance your computer’s performance. 247techies are at your service around the clock. Call us immediately!