No Internet on Mac Pro
Are you a fan of Apple products? Apple manufactures high quality products such as Mac PCs, iPhone, iPad, iPod, Mac OS and etc. These products give a high competition to other products which serve the similar purposes. Apple products are well-known for their quality and technology. So if you are about to purchase an Apple product then it’s a good choice. You will be getting a good user experience. Mac computers have a pleasant look and they are much easier to use. Try purchasing a Mac Pro and use it.
What is Mac Pro?
Mac Pro is a computer system. There are many special features in Mac Pro such as,
- Four to twelve cores of processors. You can choose the one you wish
- Fast memory
- Single- die advantage
- Least resistant path
- Twenty four virtual cores which support hyper-threading
- It has got the energy star qualification so it’s efficient and meets the low power requirements
- Single die feature enhances the application performance and fast cache to cache data
- Powerful latest graphic cards
- Can install up to ITB or 2TB hard disks
- Pre-installed Mac OS X
How to setup internet on Mac Pro?
Now if you have got your internet connection from the internet service provider you have to configure the settings in your Mac OS to continue. This isn’t a hard process but if you fail to setup this properly then you won’t be able to setup the internet connection properly. If you are using the internal modem in your Mac Pro then you should follow the steps below,
- Click the System Preferences icon on the Dock and choose Network.
- Select Internal Modem from the Show drop-down list.
- Click the TCP/IP tab (as shown in Figure 1) and enter the settings for the type of connection that your ISP provides:
- Click the PPP tab to display the settings shown in Figure 2.
- In their respective fields, enter the account name, password, telephone number, and (optionally) the service provider name and an alternate telephone number provided by your ISP.
- Press COMMAND+Q to exit System Preferences and save your changes.
The settings are different if you are using a DSL or cable modem. 247techies will help you to solve your Mac Pro internet problem. Call us immediately.