Internet Explorer 9 Works Very Slow
Are you a frequent web surfer? Then you must have tried out various Web browsers. We browsers are applications which help us to view the internet. It is client software. There are various web browsers. Microsoft Internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari are some famous examples. All these web browsers can be downloaded for free via the internet.
Web browsers add value for our browsing experience. Which web browser are you using? Are you satisfied with its features? Do you need to enhance your web browser’s performance? So what have you planned to do? If you aren’t sure what you have to do then it’s better to get help from a professional technician.
Internet explorer is the release of Microsoft. It comes along with Microsoft Windows operating systems. They can also be downloaded via the internet. Since 1999 Internet explorer has been the widest used web browser but it met a recent downfall due to the competition with other web browsers. But it still holds a stable place. Internet explorer has enabled features such as XMLHttpRequest, basic table display, Internationalized Domain Names and etc. Internet explorer 9 is the latest stable version of Microsoft and it’s loved by its users.
If you are having opening problems in Microsoft Internet explorer,
- Open Internet explorer by opening a blank page
Press the “Windows Key + R” key combination to open the Run command box. Type “iexplore about: blank”. Finally click Ok.
- Delete your temporary internet files, history, saved passwords and form data
- Try to login through a different username. Through this you can check whether this problem is occurring to a certain user account.
- Scan your PC for malware attack. Certain malware attacks prevent you from browsing the web.
- Use No Add-ons mode to start Internet explorer
- Pipelining to decrease the time that takes for a page to load. Because of pipelining you can send several requests to a web page at a time. This will increase the speed of page loading
- Reduce the amount of RAM used by Firefox while minimized
- Remove unused bookmarks in Microsoft Internet Explorer
If you are facing continuous IE9 slow problems then contact 247techies immediately. We are world’s best technicians. We provide an outstanding tech support service which will be far beyond your expectations. We are just a phone call away.